The event is dedicated to local administrators of Epicuro cities and it is structured in two modules, such as open sessions for public participation and partnership workshops.
Partnership workshops include:
- Definition of common guidelines for EU Resilient Communities Network
- Definition of the Resilience Manager profile, role and responsabilities
- Preparation of a Resilience Cities Agreement draft
Open sessions include:
- Presentation and discussion of urban resilience initiatives at European and local level
- Who is the Resilience Manager? Presentation of its role and resposabilities
- Presentation of the activities aimed to citizens’raising awareness and key actors’ training implemented by Epicuro cities.